What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 17:59:05 EDT 2003

Michael Sparks wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>> What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?
>
> You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are
> simply cute.

Cute.

> Michael.
> (Since this is clearly a troll :)

I'm tired of repeating the sincerity of my questions to people who can't
imagine what a valid question might look like.  Anyone who thinks the
question is "so clearly" a troll, doesn't have the analytical imagination to
be useful to me on Python subjects in general.  So, welcome to my killfile.

20% of the world is real.