PyChecker work with Python 2.3?

achrist at easystreet.com achrist at easystreet.com
Sun Aug 3 13:11:47 EDT 2003

François Pinard wrote:

> There is of course the danger of abusive laziness, but we should be
> careful and reserved, before silently assuming that our correspondent > is rotten lazy.

I may be rotten and I may be lazy, but rotten lazy no one has ever
called me AFAIK.  I post code here whenever I've got anything worth
sharing or finding out if it's not worth sharing. (I should publish
a paper sometime about using Google Groups as a substitute for CVS.)
About a month ago I made some comments about wxHtml and wound up
debugging code for a correspondent by email who wasn't getting it
to work.  That was good.

The world has brilliant people and pedestrian people.  I'm more
pedestrian.  I'll admit that I ask more questions than I answer,
but that helps keep this newsgroup balanced, as there are so many
brilliant people here who answer more questions than they ask. If
it wasn't for people like me, the brilliant ones would be here
answering questions that noboby had asked.  Life's like that.
Everyone has a place at the table.  First you eat, and then you
get eaten.

Al