SCALAPACK and PBLAS in Python

Vicente Galiano vgaliano at umh.es
Mon Aug 4 06:23:13 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I'm searching differents tools for Python programming using parallelism
tools...., I've seen PyPar, PyMPI an d Scientific Python, but I'm
lookingo for implementations in python of SCALAPACK, on the other
hand,.... How can I implement PBLAS and SCALAPACK callings in python??
,if I make a library in C, it's posibble run scalapack and the MPI
proccess that’s runs under it...

... I'm very lost in that item, and I will gratefull with any idea and
comment you can give,....

Thanks,....

Vicente Galiano Ibarra | Universidad Miguel Hernandez