Python should try to displace Java

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Tue Aug 12 02:31:00 EDT 2003

> still trolling eh,
>
> but you try too hard and it shows,

I'm new to Python and new to this group, so I'm not familiar with any
previous discussions that have taken place. All I know about Brandon is what
he posted in this particular message.

As someone who has made the wrong bet on strategic directions more than a
few times in the 35 years that I've been developing software, I found his
comments, along with Doug's reply, to be interesting and thought-provoking.

I am being educated here. Is that what trolls do? :-)

-Mike