Python for .NET preview 2 release

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sat Aug 9 09:36:41 EDT 2003

>From his readme:

"This package does not implement Python as a first-class CLR language - it
does not produce managed code (IL) from Python code. Rather, it is an
integration of the C Python engine with the .NET runtime. This approach
allows you to use use CLR services, continue to use existing Python C
extensions, and provides very good execution speeds."

Regards
Franz GEIGER

"Bryan" <belred1 at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:5t_Ya.102789$YN5.72026 at sccrnsc01...
> is this the same visual python .net that at activestate?  i didn't know
they python .net is still moving forward.  i also thought i
> read somewhere that there were some limitations about using a typeless
language on the clr.  is this not true anymore?