Brandon's abrasive style (was Re: What's better about Ruby than Python?)

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Aug 19 04:20:52 EDT 2003

kosh wrote:

> Pointing out there is a problem with python speed for a certain kind
> of operation with a code example is fine.
>
> Pointing out that python is stupid because it does not do what you
> want where what you want is never clearly stated and no code is
> presented is not.

Quote it.

No, here, let me help you out.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=stupid&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_ugroup=comp.lang.python&as_uauthors=vanevery@3DProgrammer.com&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=y&lr=&num=100&hl=en

I've made 7 posts in c.l.p in the past year with the word "stupid" in them.
None of them use the word as you suggest.  Why don't you try barbequeing me
for what I actually say, instead of your impressions and projections upon
what I say?

As far as I'm concerned, you can take it, and I'm not going to sugar coat
it.  Because you are proof that you won't read carefully, you'll form your
own impressions and blast away anyways.

20% of the world is real.