Python vs. C#

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 11 18:07:49 EDT 2003

Duncan Booth wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, C# is quite good, but it just has too much
> syntactic clutter obscuring the code.

Ok, so Python is "more flexible" than C#.  If I start doing problems that
require a lot of flexibility, I'll remember this about Python and consider
it.  To date I've not been working on such problems, but that could change.
And C# might still prove to be "flexible enough."

20% of the world is real.