What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Doug Tolton dtolton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 18:37:07 EDT 2003

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:22:01 -0400, "John Roth"
<newsgroups at jhrothjr.com> wrote:

>It might be better to simply take the question at face value, rather than
>slanging Brandon. I don't find the personalities to add anything of value
>to the conversation.

Clearly you haven't followed c.l.p for long, otherwise you wouldn't
make a statement like this.  Brandon is *constantly* trolling this
newsgroup with inflammatory and/or contradictory statements.
Seriously do a search using google groups for Brandon Van Every in
comp.lang.python.  Your statement is innappropriate take in full
context.

Doug Tolton
(format t "~a@~a~a.~a" "dtolton" "ya" "hoo" "com")