What's better about Ruby than Python?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 18:14:52 EDT 2003

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters wrote:
> The second surest sign that a post is a troll is if the author
> includes:
>
>>> This is not a troll.
>
> The first surest sign that a post is a troll is if the author is:
>
>> "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com>

Man, it's clear that I've got an entire hate group around here to
exterminate!  I wonder how long it's going to take?  Maybe this is a
positive sign of Python's growth: it's got enough critical mass to attract
just about anybody, not just people who want to get things done.  At any
rate, welcome to my killfile.

20% of the world is real.