In praise of PythonCard

Ron Stephens rstephens at vectron.com
Mon Apr 21 09:44:55 EDT 2003

Boa Constructor is, in my opinion, a great project. It will give
Python an open source Delphi- or Visual Studio- like IDE with visual
gui-creator.

PythonCard , in my opinion, goes beyond this in giving us an extremely
easy to learn and use version of the same thing. Boa Constructor, like
VS and Delphi, is quite complex. Learning Visual Studio or Boa
Constuctor is a majopr undertaking all by itself. PythonCard, on the
other hand, is extremely user friendly. I think PythonCard is
revolutionary in empowering programmers who are not prefessional
computer scientists.

Ron Stephens
But Boa's great too.