In praise of PythonCard

Howard Dunlavy home at dunlavy.net
Sun Apr 20 13:12:16 EDT 2003

"Tim Butterfield" <timbutterfield at mindspring.com> wrote

What I envision is an IDE for python similar to VB and Delphi
(PyDE?) that allows for those property editors and resource files to
be integrated into an editor/debugger and builder.  Of course, being
able to add custom widgets and tie in data support to those widgets
would be needed.  Is such a thing desired?
<<<<<<

There is project that I have come across called Boa Constructor which lists
as its goal the creation of the equivalent of Delphi for Python.  It can be
found at Source Forge also.

-Howard