parser stack size limit

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Apr 14 15:09:22 EDT 2003

Francisco Borges <frandebo at latt.if.usp.br> writes:

> There are some bogus lists inside it I know, but as soon as I start
> using this for more complicated sentences (linguistics being done here)
> the number of nested lists will increase.
>
> Any ideas on how to avoid this? Could it be as simple as a file to
> modify and then recompile python?

Probably, yes.  I'd look inside the Parser directory of the source;
grepping for the error message should point you on your way.

I'd also consider a saner way of building data structures...

Cheers,
M.

--
  ARTHUR:  Why should he want to know where his towel is?
    FORD:  Everybody should know where his towel is.