How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Wed Apr 16 15:22:03 EDT 2003

Of course; "XP" is merely the "standarization" of said
practices.  What I was trying to say was that these practices
didn't appear with XP, as many authors would like to claim,
but only that "XP" is a distillation of said practices.

> The hype may well be annoying -- it annoys me, certainly -- but
> that doesn't mean the methodologies are in fact substanceless,
> or not worth learning about.

The tragic part about the hype is that, many people (such
as myself) who like a certain tendency, or technology, or
process, etc (what have you), automatically are turned off
by excessive marketing, detecting a large possibility of it
being vapour, which many times, it is. :-/

-gus