win32 COM test question

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Apr 14 20:54:27 EDT 2003

>http://www.hps1.demon.co.uk/users/andy/pyvb/spamsrv.htm
>
>And next time try to search for the answer with google ( python com
>visual basic )

Aaarrgggghhhh!

As the author, thanks for the polite feedback, but that is REALLY old.
I no longer work for the company that hosts it and I thought they took
it down at my request 3 years ago when PPW32 came out. Be
warned that many things in it might not work any more...

The general concepts are fine but I would recommend anyone
reading it to get the examples from the book, which are only
3 years old instead of 5-6,. They are on Mark's page at
  http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ppw32/

Thanks,

Andy Robinson