Is there a python realaudio player? For windows?

Tipton Bandy tipton51 at subdimension.moc
Thu Apr 3 19:52:46 EST 2003

A *.ram file is a "real audio metafile". It does not contain any
sound at all.  If you save the file and open it up in a text
editor, you will find a line that looks like this:
rtsp://server/path/file.rm
This is a streaming media file.  I was hoping to be able to copy
the *.rm file to my hard disk so that I could listen offline, but
so far I haven't been able to do that.  Google hasn't helped.
Tipton