Off topic: What usenet news reader to use?

Wai-Yip Tung (wtung) wtung at cisco.com
Tue Apr 22 14:29:33 EDT 2003

I haven't used Usenet news for a long time. Now that I have subscribed
to python-list I find that email does not scale well to the high volumne
of discussion. Instead of deleting emails all day I think I should go
back to Usenet news. Is there any good Windows news reader you would
recommend. I'm happily using Opera as the browser. But it's
revolutionary news and email reader eludes me. What are you using?

By the way I'm also looking for a free or low cost email client. My
company is using Outlook but I want to find one for personal use. Thank
you for you suggestions.

Wai Yip Tung