How to get memory usage on Windows?

GerritM gmuller at worldonline.nl
Sun Sep 22 12:03:17 EDT 2002

Searching in books , documentation (a.o. win32api) and net did not yet help
I found this article on the net:
http://www.developeriq.com/Magazinestories/02jul29memory.php3
but how to call this function from Python?

The module GC is mentioned with respect to memory leaks, but as far a I
could find, no status information can be obtained.

I would expect that in the run time information the size information is
present. Can this be accessed from Python itself?

regards Gerrit

"GerritM" <gmuller at worldonline.nl> schreef in bericht
news:amilhk$bi8$1 at reader1.tiscali.nl...

http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/weblog/index2002.over.h