Zope Documentation and example sites

DT tarnower at optonline.net
Tue Sep 24 22:10:53 EDT 2002

Hi Sam,

I am in the same boat as you.  I've just become a Zope user, and I
hope to apply it to an Intranet project I plan to start soon.  I'm
particularly interested in the CMF product.

I also did a search for existing websites.  One I found that seems
pretty well written is: http://spring.parkinsons.org.uk/

I would like to find some working examples that use CMF.  Does anyone
know of any?