[Help]: mailbox classes

François Granger fgranger at alussinan.org
Fri Sep 20 14:34:46 EDT 2002

François Granger <fgranger at alussinan.org> wrote:

> after some thought and some trial and errors, I came with this solution.
> I don't like it, it look bad.
>
> def main():
>     fp = file(folderfile)
>     folder = mailbox.UnixMailbox(fp, factory=email.message_from_file)
>     while 1:
>         mail = email.message_from_file(fp)
>         print mail
>         if not folder.next():
>             break
>         #mail = email.message_from_file(fp)
>
> if __name__ == '__main__':
>     main()

After reading other posts on other matters, light came at least...

def main():
    fp = file(folderfile)
    folder = mailbox.UnixMailbox(fp, factory=email.message_from_file)
    for message in folder:
        print message

This works as expected, as usual in Python, the simple things _ARE_
simple, the complexe ones not difficult ;-).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

--
"On jouit moins de ce qu'on obtient que de ce qu'on espère."
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau