Catching user defined exceptions from foreign modules

Derek Basch dbasch at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 12:11:06 EDT 2002

Everyone,
Well, after pulling my hair out last night trying to
figure out why my user defined exceptions were not
working as I would expect, I fired up the modules this
morning and they work exactly as I would expect them
too. Its enough to drive a man (or woman) insane!
However, I still would appreciate someone telling me
if it is normal to have to import user defined
exceptions. Thanks for all the help everyone and sorry
to waste your time :(
Thanks,
Derek Basch