Source code

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Mon Sep 16 01:22:29 EDT 2002

It is also worth repeating the often mentioned point that this is a job for
intellectual property law. If your code is that valuable, run it on your
server remote from end users as a trade secret, or force them to agree to a
license and protect it w/ copyright.

-d

news:am3ms1$2e49b$1 at ID-53055.news.dfncis.de...