Did someone turn down the volume?

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Fri Oct 25 10:24:33 EDT 2002

On 25 Oct 2002, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> I'm still a bit skeptical everything's copacetic, but it seems the
> mail-to-news gateway on mail.python.org is functioning properly, so there's
> not much we can do but sit and wait for the flood from upstream in
> Usenet-land.

If you compare python-list archives with comp.lang.python archives at
google then python-list archives are missing large number of messages.
For example, python-list contains only one message dated as Oct 24 but
c.l.py has more than 30 messages for the same day.

So, maybe news-to-mail gateway is not working properly?

Pearu