Did someone turn down the volume?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Oct 24 21:37:49 EDT 2002

    Skip> I think the mail-news gateway must be broken.

    Chris> I hope they get it fixed soon... I need my fix!

I exchanged a couple messages with Barry.  He looked at the gmane website,
which suggested things have actually been fairly quiet.  A quick glance at
google groups showed one article from the 23rd that I've yet to see (and
which I'm certain I would have noticed):

    http://tinyurl.com/2736

I'm still a bit skeptical everything's copacetic, but it seems the
mail-to-news gateway on mail.python.org is functioning properly, so there's
not much we can do but sit and wait for the flood from upstream in
Usenet-land.

Skip