[OT} How to un-GPL parts of a GPL'd module.

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Wed Oct 9 07:10:50 EDT 2002

On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:25:00 -0700, Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com>
wrote:

>Anton Vredegoor wrote:
>
>> This is a strange coincidence.
>
>You just weren't wearing your foil cap, so I could read your mind :-).
>For the record, the software he's referring to is:
>
>	http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/lsystem/
>
>which is a really simple implementation of some Lindenmayer systems.

Lsystem.py says Lindenmeyer instead of Lindenmayer. I also found the
following link about Lindenmayer system simulators:

http://www.csu.edu.au/complex_systems/tutorial2.html

I am interested in finding other interesting axiom/rule combinations.

>I didn't receive any email (my response to you in this thread was indeed
>mere coincidence).  I checked my recent spam filters and didn't find
>anything either; when did you send me this?

Sorry, I didn't actually send e-mail. But I thought about doing it.
Are you sure you didn't read my mind? If you did, my mind has a very
strong end user licence agreement accompanying it, I hope you signed
it before entering?

<some good explanations and kind remarks deleted>

I am happy to get out of discussing such a dangerous subject with only
minor scratches so I am out of here {],

Regards,
		Anton.