[OT} How to un-GPL parts of a GPL'd module.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Oct 9 16:10:18 EDT 2002

Anton Vredegoor wrote:

> Lsystem.py says Lindenmeyer instead of Lindenmayer.

Yes, the latter spelling is correct.  For some reason I had thought that
it was spelled with an _E_, but then realized it wasn't and corrected
the documentation; evidently I missed one in the code itself.

> I also found the
> following link about Lindenmayer system simulators:
>
> http://www.csu.edu.au/complex_systems/tutorial2.html

I have some more links on my homepage:

http://www.alcyone.com/max/links/alife.html#Lindenmayer_systems_Lsystems

/  \ In principle I am against principles.
\__/ Tristan Tzara
    Lsystem / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/lsystem/
 A Lindenmayer systems explorer in Python.