Lightweight graphics canvas? (lighter than Tkinter, PIL, SDL, et al ;-)

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:49:39 EST 2002

  Sounds like a job for an embedded GUI toolkit. Yeah, they may not
ship with python (and rightly so - the distro is big enough and
Tkinter is relatively light) but that's relatively trivial. if you want
light weight but nice functionality, check out something like wxEmbedded
or any of the other embedded toolkits. That might be the way to go.

                      -- mike