[OT} How to un-GPL parts of a GPL'd module.

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 00:38:25 EDT 2002

>character, a language keyword, etc.) Where is the line drawn? I guess
>a "substantial amount" would have to be copied for it to be covered by
>the license, but...

You're busted the moment the amount becomes recognizable in and
of its own right as part of the original work. Avoid the temptation
to cut and paste code from copyrighted works. This is a fine way
to land yourself into trouble, should you be discovered (which is
unlikely, but that's a different discussion).

C//