Which Linux distribution

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Oct 5 18:32:39 EDT 2002

Mark McEahern wrote:

> This is a FAQ on comp.lang.python--unfortunately, it hasn't been
> documented
> here:
>
>   http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html
>
> It would be great if you would research the archives (use
> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search), present a summary of
> major
> points previously made, your opinion on the suggestions that have been
> made,
> and whether you still have a question after that.

Uh, why would it?  Which Linux distribution is preferred has nothing to
do with Python.  Furthermore, it's a near religious issue; it's like
asking which is better, Macintosh or Windows.  You will generate heat,
not light.

/  \ There's a reason why we / Keep chasing morning
\__/ Sandra St. Victor
    Physics reference / http://www.alcyone.com/max/reference/physics/
 A physics reference.