IE events in win32com

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Oct 24 23:48:11 EDT 2002

I've fiddled with this idea, and I've used a proxy to do it -- i.e., you
connect to http://localhost/testscript.cgi/www.sitetotest.com/whatever ,
and then testscript.cgi contacts http://sitetotest/whatever, fetches the
page, replaces the form actions and links with references back to
testscript.cgi, and keeps a record of what happens.