MySQL in Zope

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 16 10:16:11 EDT 2002

Common newbie pittfall :)
I made it run changing the "start.bat" DOS script.
Change it to run Zope with the standard python distro rather than the one
that's provided with Zope binary distro.

--Gilles

PS : please post in plain text here.

How do I get Zope to see a MySQL database ? I have installed MySQLdb and it
works fine. Now I have installed ZMySQLDA for Zope but when I startup Zope
it keeps telling me :
" no module named _mysql "

I noticed that Zope has its own Python.Exe
Is it because ZMySQLDA doesnt see my MySQLdb ? And if so how do I get it to
see the
PythonPath ?

Thanks a million.