How to add recently edited files to IDLE?

Eric Hardwick e_hardwick at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 14:04:30 EDT 2002

Lance,

As I said, make sure that the code is correctly formatted after you
copy it from that last article I posted. The comment header got
changed in my usenet reader and the extension fails to load because of
it.

Just maker sure all of the lines of the comment header are actually
commented out when you save the code to a file and it should work
fine.

Eric Hardwick