Python and GUI question

Jose Ortega jose at lavernia.com
Mon Oct 21 12:12:14 EDT 2002

Hi

>WxPython looks good on Win32 and Linux,
>and it pretty powerful. The downside is it doesn't have a (free) GUI
>designer like Gtk or Qt.

In fact there are GUI designers for wxPython, Boa Constructor and
PythonCard. I've used a little bit Boa and it looks amazing. Get the last
version from CVS and try it. PythonCard is a framework and GUI designer for
wxPython, it looks also very nice with a diferent point of view.

Hope this helps.

3d96b808_3 at news.bluewin.ch...

?