XML Library from

rpcee rpcee at operamail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:15:27 EDT 2002

from what i remember it's a bit of an odd book: it should be titled "using pyxie (I think that was the name)", which is the authors XML library that converts XML to/from a simplified text format so you can leverage normal text processing tools. There's a review on ibm.com/xml somewhere, which said the library was buggy, I think too you will find some python/xml articles there.

Oreilly python/xml was more conventional: DOM/SAX etc.