mod_python

Tetsuo anonymous at nodomain.none
Fri Nov 29 01:40:37 EST 2002

I figured out how to get mod_python to work, at last, but I ran into a
problem that seems to be fairly common (the solution is harder to find,
though). Any code inserted into mptest.py works great. But when I make
another file in the same directory, the last thing that was in mptest goes
into that file, even if mptest doesn't exist any more. Must be browser
cache or something... Well, I have no idea, since it's a different file.
Does Apache have a cache, too? I have heard that some mistake in the
configuration can make Apache keep referring to mptest. But I can't find
how to fix it...