Running PyQt on Win32

Joost van Rooij joost at joost.org
Tue Nov 5 16:02:22 EST 2002

Hi,

I would like to develop gui apps for both win32 als linux. I tried using the
wxpython framework but I found it rather slow with Python. Therefore I
looked further and stumbled on PyQt. I would like to develop my apps under
linux but I would like them to run on Win32 as well.

Now my question is what software do I need on a win32 workstation to run
this software (besides Python :)  I don't want to install the qt library on
my a Windows system just for running my Python apps.

Joost