perl2python

Wojtek Walczak gminick at hacker.pl
Wed Nov 13 09:38:05 EST 2002

Dnia 13 Nov 2002 13:49:51 +0100, William napisał(a):
> I want to convert a little perl script to python, is there a tools for
> that ?
Haven't heard of something like that...

> or a little doc to learn the minimum of perl for python users ?
I can just give you an answer like for your question above,
but, my little proposition is to learn perl 'from scratch' :)
Just subscribe to comp.lang.perl.misc and read some manuals.
If you know python, it will be rather easy to learn perl, even
without documents like 'perl for python programmers' ;)

--
[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ http://gminick.linuxsecurity.pl/ ]
[ gminick (at) hacker.pl ][ gminick (at) underground.org.pl  ]