perl2python

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Nov 13 10:08:39 EST 2002

[Wojtek Walczak]

> Dnia 13 Nov 2002 13:49:51 +0100, William napisał(a):
> > I want to convert a little perl script to python, is there a tools for
> > that ?

> Haven't heard of something like that...

I have something in the works, within my pile of dreams.  But it seems like
a major and difficult project.  It currently holds 16500 lines of Python.

> > or a little doc to learn the minimum of perl for python users ?

> [...] my little proposition is to learn perl 'from scratch' :)

Yet I would suggest, as far as possible of course, not loosing to much
time in the Perl direction, that could be better invested deepening your
knowledge of Python.  Unless you are seeking for distractions? :-)