windows api message

Chris Johnson chris.johnson at netiq.com
Tue Nov 12 18:53:35 EST 2002

I am interested in building a tool for automating gui testing.

I havent seen any gnu products for doing so on win32. Or even much on linux.
Maybe expect might have something.

I interested in this for win32. I love segue silk but want something free.
So i may have to write it or addapt something else.

So I have heard some people say its gonna be based on win32 api messaging.

Ok. can anyone pount me in a direction to learn how i can get this
messageing via python. i have the book python win32 programminng , i have
looked at the com examples.

But do not know if you can call api messaging stuff.

Need a clue. thanks guys.

Chris Johnson
713-996-1619
QE