Is it possible to write web-based GUI using Python?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Nov 27 19:12:58 EST 2002

If using Mozilla is an option, then you might want to look into XUL. This
offers a rich xml based UI delivery platform. IIRC, there is a python
binding for XUL as well.

This might be interesting:
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/xul/xulnotes/xulnote_oven.html
And this: http://www.mozilla.org/catalog/architecture/xul/