dbhash/bsddb problem, old bsddb version?

Leston Buell bulbul at ucla.edu
Tue Nov 26 23:20:46 EST 2002

Thanks, Skip! I get the following, even though i'm using the latest
version of Mandrake (9):

$ db_dump185 address.db > address.txt
   db_dump185: address.db: Invalid argument
$ db_dump address.db > address.txt
   db_dump: address.db: hash version 5 requires a version upgrade
   db_dump: open: address.db: DB_OLDVERSION: Database requires
     a version upgrade

I particularly don't understand "Invalid argument". Any ideas?

Leston
bulbul at ucla.edu