Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 19 23:44:40 EST 2002

Anna fed this fish to the penguins on Tuesday 19 November 2002 08:15 pm:

> So if I´m still here asking, it´s because I need an answer that
> *isn´t* just a reference to the tutorial, something from a live human
> being... So, yeah, I guess I would consider it a brushoff, unless you
> took the time to expand on the tutorial in some way... Personally, I´d
> far rather get no answer than ¨RTFM, silly newbie¨... cuz chances are,
> I already did...

        But did you /tell/ us just what you referenced... If you tell us
exactly what you looked up first we could more easily determine if you
overlooked something, looked in the wrong area, or truly failed to
understand what you did read.

        {two bits worth -- inflation, you know <G>}