LAN communication under windows

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Thu Nov 28 09:42:52 EST 2002

Seems simple enough; use google to look for examples
of code using datagram communications, which would be
much better for your application than streams.

Surely, most examples will be in C, but you might find
some in other, more expressive languages, which would
be easy enough to convert to Python.

Google is your friend. :-)

-gustavo