PyGTA next meeting will be Thursday Nov. 14

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Nov 6 23:43:05 EST 2002

Peter Hansen wrote:

> Ian figures we'll be able to have the next meeting in mid-November,
> barring unexpected setbacks.
>
> He or I will post here shortly with an announcement, as soon as
> something is firm.

I'm happy to announce the next meeting of the recently formed
Toronto Area Python/Zope User Group: PyGTA.

The details of the venue are as follows:

Site: 519 Church St. Community Centre
Room no: TBD (signs will be posted)
Address: 519 Church St., near Wellesley
Date: Thurs. Nov. 14
Time: 8-10 PM

There is metered parking available on Church St. and side streets.
Metered parking spots are free after 9pm.

The site is one block east of the Wellesley subway stop.
There is a Green Spot parking lot on Wellesley,
between Yonge and Church, on the south side.

There are several good pubs including the Keg on Jarvis,
within a block or two of the community center.

Please visit our web site at http://web.engcorp.com/pygta for
further details (unfortunately not updated as I write this, but
I didn't want to delay the announcement any longer).

I'll be posting this note shortly to the PyGTA mailing list
for those who asked to be subscribed.

-Ian Garmaise, Peter Hansen,
 PyGTA organizers