~~~ Python Use Question ~~~

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Sat Nov 23 20:14:21 EST 2002

> From: Terry Reedy [mailto:tjreedy at udel.edu]
>
> mod editing.  I think GPG, for instance, blew it when they designed
> and implemented yet another scripting language for Dungeon Siege
> instead of using Python (and putting more work into the game itself).

Well, if you mean they blew it because they didn't have enough time to
produce and interesting game, then yes.

Dungeon Siege was one of the mos boring games I've ever tried to play. It is
one of the *very* few games I took back.

To the original poster - make games like Fallout 1/2 and Arcanum :)

Tim Delaney