SMTP Relaying

greenbeard greenbeard400 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 23:37:54 EST 2002

Chris Gonnerman wrote:
> [...]

No spamming here!   I have a program sends me files on a timer from my
remote machine at home to where I work.    (Good for surfing at work -
although no images) Now the place I am at during the day uses the
Message Labs Virus Scanning Service so the email is definately being
forwarded.  Anyway.  I have no problem sending to other servers it is
only the @work one.   My guess is that it checks the headers and sees
that it originated from my local machine, routed through my webserver ,
and assumes that it is spam and therefore blocks it.

Guess I will have to keep smackin' the code.

gb