System Administration with Python -- documentation?

Richard Dillingham shadowlord13_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 18:19:29 EST 2002

privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else
> is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
> copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
> reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. TriSystems Ltd. cannot
> accept liability for statements made which are clearly the senders own.

*scratches head*
*thinks to himself*
Yeah. Uh. And I can't accept liability for reading your newsgroup post.
Maybe I should make myself a sig like so:

The information contained in this newsgroup post, message board post, or
email, (hereafter referred to as 'this post', 'it', or 'WTF?') is governed
by Terms of Use which are detailed below. If you do not hold the copyright
for this post, reading it constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use of this
post. Said Terms of Use are:
1) You agree never to give all your worldly possessions to charity, because
they don't want the stuff that's living in your fridge.
2) You agree to steal a nuclear bomb and drop it on Saddam Hussein's head
just to see what will happen. If you cannot get near enough to him to drop
the nuke on his head, you agree to blow him to smithereens with the nuke and
pretend you dropped the nuke on his head. Nobody will be able to tell you
didn't.
3) You agree to ignore any bullets or other objects which Saddam's security
forces throw at you. They're irrelevant. Just set off the fricking nuke and
blow him to kingdom come.
4) You agree to pretend that you have lost the ability to read or write for
a period or time not less than 1 mercurian day, and not to exceed 2
mercurian days. You agree to calculate exactly how long a mercurian day is
in order to fulfill these Terms of Use, without reading or writing, because
you are pretending you can't, remember?
5) You agree to Have a Nice Day.