Zaurus and Python, a good combination

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon May 13 14:07:20 EDT 2002

Hmmm.. good to know about the stowaway - i've been considering picking one
up, especially now that there's an iPaq 3800 version.

Have you considered tkinter on iPaq? After all, tcl, and more importantly,
tk have been ported to ppc.

I really have to get across town and pick up my ppc dev tools <sigh>

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA