RS232 + python...

SneakerNet anangia at mailcity.com
Sat May 25 03:56:20 EDT 2002

Hey all..
For our project I have to make a GUI to be able to set values to a device
hooked up to the serial port..
I started with matlab but found some complications as i had some trouble
under winNT  @ university..

so decided to switch to python ;o)
but alas i just found some documentation on how to do RS232 communication
but the modules that i have downloaded from this site
http://balder.prohosting.com/ibarona/en/python/uspp/uspp_en.html

but when i try the first line which is "from uspp import *" i get a error.
can someone pls help me out.. From what i have found out by reading the
documents on uspp is that it was only tested under win95 and i have a
feeling that it might not work under win2k.

can someone pls pls help me out

Regards