[ANN] NodeNet 1.0beta1

Matt Kimball matt at kimball.net
Tue May 14 17:43:45 EDT 2002

I've just released my NodeNet library.

NodeNet is a library of Python code for dealing with networks of connected nodes
in GUI applications. NodeNet provides a set of classes for representing networks
of connected nodes, wxPython-based GUI controls for editing a node network, and
a simple event system for monitoring changes in networks of nodes.

In order to demonstrate the usefulness of NodeNet, I've written a simple image
processing application called "Eye Candy". Eye Candy will allow you to drag out
a network of image processing nodes and watch the changes to your image as you
connect several image processing nodes together. The python source code for Eye
Candy is included in the NodeNet distribution, but if you'd like Windows
binaries which include everything you need, you can download them from my web
site.

NodeNet is free and open source software.

Screenshots, source code, online docs, Windows binaries and more at
http://matt.kimball.net/nodenet.html

--
Matt Kimball
matt at kimball.net