python cryptography toolkit

Sylvain Thenault thenault at nerim.net
Wed May 1 14:46:43 EDT 2002

amk:
> Yow, that's very old indeed.  Try
> http://www.amk.ca/python/code/crypto.html for a newer version,
> 1.9alpha1.  (Note that there are endianness-related bugs that show up
> on platforms such as SPARC.  If you're on an x86 machine, though,
> there's no problem with 1.9a1.)

Thanks ! So I've really missed something while searching with
google... Now it compiles and installs without any problems :-)

I've noticed some differences between the documentation [1] and the
1.9a1 release:
* where is the Crypto.PublicKey module mentionned in section 5 ?
* according to the doc, all hash modules should define a 'digest_size'
variable, but MD5 doesn't and SHA defines 'digestsize'

[1] http://www.amk.ca/python/writing/pycrypt/pycrypt.html

regards

--
Sylvain Thénault